All Europrise Enviromental portable toilets are delivered on site ready for immediate use.
Using e-track, a gprs system located on each of our trucks and our in-house service programming system, we are able to advise our clients when Their portable toilet will be delivered and serviced. This system also allows for the portable toilet to be serviced and removed at the clients’ request.
Each member of our service team has been especially trained to clean and carry our general maintenance of the portable toilets through the Europrise training program.
Europrise has certification No: 5284/45 from the Department of Health and Hygiene of Pireaus.
Our portable toilet service includes:
- General survey inside and outside of portable toilet
- Removal of waste from the holding tank
- Replacement of chemicals and water into the holding tank and fresh water into the sink water tank.
- Full cleaning of the inside and outside of the portable toilet, with a high pressure anti bacterial washing system.
- Removal of graffiti
- Replenishment of toilet paper and hand soap.
- Delivery and removal from the site at clients’ request.